Qualification: Any Graduate
Adequate Knowledge of UNIX/LINUX Platform, and strong fundamentals
Strong Knowledge & Experience in AIX.
Good Understanding of trouble shooting & AIX Commands
Strong experience in interfacing of external devices like Storage, Networking and backup devices
Experience on the following layered products(in two or more) of the following products is Mandatory.
Capability to plan and execute UNIX Security.
Strong concepts of networking like TCP / IP
Loading of software, Networking, TCP/IP, NFS, NIS & DNS.
Added experience in DCE/DFS, LDAP, Workload balancing, Power5 virtualization.
Work Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Company Name: IBM India Pvt Ltd
Walk-in Date: 30th June 2012
Time: 10:00am to 01:00pm
Contact person: Nayonika
IBM India Pvt Ltd
G1 Block, Manyata Embassy Business Park,
Nagawara Outer Ring Road, Bangalore 560045
Mandatory documents to carry: (Without which interviews for the candidates would not be conducted)
• Valid Govt Approved ID Proof(Orginal & Photo Copy of the same)
• Hard copy of this Interview Invite mail
• Hard copy of your resume
• Photocopy of current organization offer letter / increment letter & Last company Relieving letter(Only if candidate is in current company for less than one year)
• Photocopy of 3 months recent Pay slips
• 1 Passport size photo’s
• Highest qualification Provision or Convocation Letter & Degree Marks sheets
• Form 16 if working as a Contractor Employee (Mandatory)