Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), Hyderabad
Recruitment Applications are invited On-line through the proforma Application to be made
available on WEBSITE (www.apspsc.gov.in) from 09/12/2011 to 08/01/2012 (Note:
06/01/2012 is the last date for payment of fee) for recruitment to the post of GROUP-ISERVICES.
The Commission has dispensed with the sale of applications through HPOs / Sales Counter of Commission’s office. The desirous eligible Candidates may apply ON-LINE by satisfying themselves with the terms and conditions of this recruitment.
01.Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service (Executive Branch): 07 Posts
02. Commercial Tax Officers in A.P. Commercial Taxes Service.: 01 Post
03. Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service: 05 Posts
04. Deputy Supdt. of Jails (MEN) in A.P. Jail Service: 04 Posts
05. Divisional Fire Officers in Fire & Emergency Services: 10 Posts
06. District Registrar in A.P. Registration and Stamps Service: 05 Posts
07. District Tribal Welfare Officer in A.P. Tribal Welfare Service.: 04 Posts
08. District Employment Officer in Employment Service: 23 Posts
09. Asst. Treasury Officer/Asst. Accounts Officer in A.P. Treasury & Accounts Service.: 10 Posts
10. Deputy Registrar in A.P. Cooperative Service: 15 Posts
11. District Panchayat Raj Officers in Panchayat Raj Service.: 11 Posts
12. Regional Transport Officers in A.P. Transport Service: 12 Posts
13. District Social Welfare Officer in A.P. Social Welfare Service.: 05 Posts
14. District B.C. Welfare Officer in B.C. Welfare Service: 04 Posts
15. Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Service: 03 Posts
16. Mandal Parishad Development Officer in in A.P. Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Service: 80 Posts
17. Lay Secretary / Administrative Officer in Medical and Health: 02 Posts
18. Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Prohibition & Excise Service: 04 Posts
19. Assistant Audit Officer in A.P. Local Fund Audit Service.: 64 Posts
Post Code: 01 to 04, 06 to08, 10 to 12 &14 to 19
A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an Institution recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification.
Post Code: 05
A Bachelor’s Degree in B.E. (Fire), provided that if BE (Fire) candidates are not available Candidates with the degree in any discipline will be considered.
Post Code: 13
(i) A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an Institution recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification.
(ii) Preference shall be given to persons possessing a degree in “Sociology” or “Social Work”.
Post Code: 09
A Degree in Commerce OR Economics OR Mathematics of a University recognized by the U.G.C. with at least Second class in the subject OR CA of the UK or India or an Incorporated Accountant (London)