Sr. Database Engineers
Qualification: Any Graduate
- The applicant should be good with SQL server and MYSQL and should possess database administration skills.
- Would be required to set up and manage clusters (most likely Oracle – VM’s)
- Tasks would include managing and administrating some backend ETL programming on Windows and Linux platforms.
- Document and administer the set up and administration process
- Manage 3-5 database with mysql/sql server in a cluster/oracle
- Experience in Data extraction, Data transfer and Data warehousing.
- Experience in setting up and managing clusters of VM’s and administrating performance
- Hands on experience using MYSQL, SQL server, T-SQL
- Should have working and implementation knowledge in SSIS AND SSRS
- Should be willing to work across databases like Oracle/Mysql etc.
- Good knowledge in troubleshooting issues pertaining to clusters
- 2 – 4 yrs of real world experience
- Knowledge of Oracle will be added advantage
- Good analytical, development and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Ability to document procedures and interact with Global customers
Work Location: Chennai
Company Name: RediSolve
Walk-in Date: 7th May 2012
Time: 11:00am to 04:00pm
346, Ambujambal Street,
Off TTK Road
Chennai – 600018