Qualification: Any Graduate
The main job of the Copy Editor is to ensure that texts due for publication are well written and grammatically correct. The Copy Editor is expected to give feedback on the editorial work of the staff editors.
- Copyedit book contento Develop and maintain the copyediting guidelines.
- Develop and maintain a system for measuring and improving book quality.
- Liaise with editors, indexers, and layout staff.
- Assess language quality of editors
- Excellent written English language skills
- Familiarity with American English
- Very good organizational skills.
- Attentive to detail, ability to work to deadline
- Good project management skills must be able to manage multiple projects and recognize priorities
- Ability to work in a team
- Must enjoy working in fast changing and challenging environment
- Self starter; must be able to work independently and manage time effectively
- Proactive in picking up new knowledge and skills quickly.
Work Location: Mumbai
Company Name: Packt Publishing Pvt. Ltd
Walk-in Date: 10th August 2012
Time: 11:00am to 01:00pm
Walk in Venue:
Packt Publishing Pvt.Ltd. 107, Marol Co-op Industrial Estate, Sagbag Lane, Off.Andheri Kurla Road, Saki Naka, Mumbai.