Jobs for ME/M.Tech (Thermal / Aeronautical / CAD CAM / Structures) Freshers- Walk ins 7th April 2012Posted on April 5th, 2012
Eligibility: Fresh ME/M.Tech (Thermal / Aeronautical / CAD CAM / Structures), who have passed in the year 2010/2011 with an aggregate of 60%, are eligible.
Having project experience in Thermal / Heat Transfer / CFD are preferred.
Candidate should have good technical knowledge on Thermal Engineering / Heat Transfer / CFD / ICEM CFD.ü
Knowledge onü Ansys / CFD would be an added advantage.
1. Written Tests: 7th April 2012 (Saturday)
-> Aptitude Test Pattern: 30 Minutes
1. Quantitative Aptitude 2. Verbal Ability 3. Reading Comprehension 4. Data Interpretation
-> Technical Test Pattern: 30 Minutes
1. Specific to B.Tech & M.Tech discipline.
2. Technical & HR interviews: 7th & 8th April 2012 (those who clears written test)
Any further information will be provided by the helpdesk at the registration center.
Terms & Conditions of Employment:
1. Designation: Assistant Design Engineer.
2. Compensation Package: 3 to 3.5L Lakh per Annum.
3. Service Commitment: Three Years from Date of Joining. (Liquidity damages 1L)
4. Selected candidates should be available to join immediately.
5. Job Location: Should be flexible working at Hyderabad or Bangalore.
Note: Eligible candidates can walk-in directly on 7th April 2012 . Out station candidates have to make their own arrangements for Travel & Stay and they should be prepared to stay till Sunday (8th Apr’12) in case if it is required.
Company Name: Infotech Enterprises Limited
Work Location: Chennai, Bangalore
Walk-in Date: 7th April 2012
Infotech Enterprises Limited ,
Plot No 110 A & 110 B, Behind Cyber Park, Keonics Electronic City ,
Phase – I, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 100.