Specialist/Senior Specialist in GNOC Team
Qualification: Any Graduate
. Monitor CLIENTS Wide Area Networks using State of Art Network Management Tools 24/7 (NETCOOL, HP OpenView, Whatsup Gold, etc)
• Create Incident Tickets on Network Alerts, timely updation of Restoration Activities, wrt to Vendors and Internal Teams.
• Notifying Clients through Paging System on Ckt/Site outages, Status and resolution details.
• Assist the CLIENT with resolving any network connectivity issues or escalate to the appropriate Engineering Teams and/ or ACS Management.
• Analyze connectivity problems, interpret testing results with different Telecom Companies and determine if the client’s equipment/circuits, vendor connection lines or Company routers are the cause and initiate measures for prompt rectification.
• Coordinate Network repairs and Assist vendors/ specialists with network testing assignments and circuitry repairs designed to maximize operating capacity.
• Co-ordinate with different TELECOM COMPANIES across 100 countries and ensure timely restoration of Network Connectivity
• Communicate with clients concerning scheduled maintenance and availability of the Network.
• Update and interface with the IT Service Desk, as well as report weekly on problems or issues related to client networks.
• Maintain and update daily logs, turnovers and equipment malfunction reports. Develop analytical skills and enhance network equipment knowledge.
• Co-ordinate with NETDOC Team to reflect current status on Clients Network Documents.
• The Working hours are of 24/7 12 hours shifts. Night shifts are on an avg Monthly Rotation, could have minor changes per situation and client Demands.
• Co-ordinate and perform Clients ISDN Ckt Testing on a weekly/Monthly Basis. Update the necessary Tracking Records and provide status to Clients.
• Represent NOC Operations in Weekly Change Control Meetings across Multiple Data Centers. Track and schedule the necessary Changes across ACS and Client Networks.
• Co-ordinate with Network Engineering teams and assist them in case of any Configuration/ Troubleshooting Activities. NOTE: Traditionally NOC has privilege access to all devices for troubleshooting, monitoring and Analyzing purposes only. We would not be performing configuration changes actively.
• Actively involve in Sev 1 Tickets where client impact is very high and drive through the troubleshooting process in restoring the service ASAP.
• Actively involve and Drive Situation Management Events (SME’s) which has the highest impact to client and ensure timely resolution within SLA Guidelines.
• Assist Shift Supervisor in overall Shift Activities and managing the team per situation requirements.
• Responsible for building Rapport within the team members, vendors and engineering teams, Maintain Healthy relationship with peers/Management.
• Contribute substantially in TEAM BUILDING and be an active TEAM PLAYER.
• Guide New joiners within the Team and groom them per our SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures)
4+ yrs exp & Good Communication skills.
Expertise in Cisco/Juniper L1
Experience in Incident and Problem Management
Knowledge on driving Technical Bridge call.
Management skills will be an added advantage
Coordination and escalation with Telecom Vendors for Incident resolution.
Work Location: Mumbai
Company Name: ACS of India Pvt. Ltd.
Walk-in Date: 26th May 2012