Qualification: Any Graduate
HCL LEARNING covers the entire length and breadth of education, learning and training needs across schools, colleges, individuals and enterprises. Our initiatives are driven through passion, innovation and imagination to create learning interventions that are engaging, effective, and rewarding. We have created high quality educational content for a wide range of target audiences. Our highly engaging content solutions have been creating value for clients and users in schools, higher education institutions, universities, and professional educational settings.
For more details visit www.hcllearning.com
1. Plan and Organize the placement of students for HCL Learning across South region.
2. Meetings with clients Corporates for Placement activities.
3. Direct initiatives for promoting placement activities.
4. Meet corporate and get job requirements
- Follow up on open requirements,
- Forge new tie-ups
5. Responsible for new Client Acquisition to ensure 100% placements.
6. Organizing Placement Activity [Placement Day/ Placement Drive / Placement Seminar / Industrial Visit/Jobs Fair] At Any Of The Eligible Business Partners Venue.
7. Executing multilocation recruitment projects and interviews for clients and handling walk-ins.
Ensuring Timely Submission Of All Placement Related Reports To Ho Within The Defined Time Frame.
- Good communication skills.
-Good Team Player.
-Business Development Skills
-Willing to travel extensively (preferably male candidates).
Work Location: Chennai
Company Name: HCL Learning (Unit of HCL Infosystems Ltd)
Walk-in Date: 11th July 2012
Time: 01:00pm to 06:00pm
Contact Person: Mr. Krishnamoorthy
HCL Learning (Unit of HCL Infosystems Ltd)
Habeeb Towers No: 196 (Old No.151/1B,No.756)
Vasan Avenue , Annasalai
Chennai – 600002
LAND MARK: NEAR ANANDA VIKATAN OFFICE ANNASALAI
Land mark next to US embassy opposite to Semmozhi poonga.
Keywords: Chennai walkins