Skills: PLM systems –Teamcenter UA/Engineering, Teamcenter Enterprise,
C, C++, ITK, Java, Oracle, Perl scripting, CAD, CAM, CATIA V5, UG NX, Pro/E, Ansys, Nastran
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience: 4 to 7 Years
- 4 – 7 years of Design & development and Customization experience in Teamcenter Engineering and Teamcenter UA environment
- Strong development experience in C, C++, ITK, BMIDE, Java, and Perl programming
- Experience in Eclipse based source code management tools
- API tool experience would be added advantage
- Good knowledge of TCE workflow/custom handler, rules, data model, schema, and configuration
- Basic Knowledge of Engineering CAD applications such as CATIA, UG NX, Pro/E etc desirable.
- Good verbal, presentation and technical writing skills
- Support the plans to deploy systems, develop solutions, system integrations, migrations, system upgrades, etc, for the implementation and customization of Teamcenter for various Goodrich business processes
- Should have expertise in C++, Java, Perl, JSP, UNIX Shell Scripting, XML, XSLT, FOSI standards and Knowledge of Dot Net Technologies.
- Own or co-manage (where appropriate) the portfolio of R&D/Engineering applications Management. This includes maintaining and improving existing software packages and management of PDM deployment and maintenance within the organization.
- Integrate software and usability considerations into the design of new technologies to comply with customer, regulatory, and company requirements.
- Support the overall implementation & development strategy, planning and technology solutions to enable effective PLM deployments.
- Coordinate Business Process Analysis and facilitate re-engineering efforts for Goodrich Product Development and Product Data Management Processes.
- Coordinate Project support activities, including the development of internal and external communications, establishing roadmaps and benchmarks, and developing PLM solutions
- Support operations to ensure that procedures are being followed related to SOX compliance, data backup, disaster recovery planning and testing, and computer security practices
[ad#ad2]Company: An Arospace MNC in Bangalore
How to Apply: Interested Candidates can send their Profiles/CVs to email@example.com