Qualification: Diploma – Mechanical
- Activities in taking a product from concept to market. Depending on the skills and liking, the candidate would be responsible for one or more steps such as concept development, prototyping, product design, test method development, pilot manufacturing, and ISO 13485 related documentation.
- Candidate will work on “Innovative Concept development” for medical devices, health care products.
- Candidate will be a team member to carry out critical activities like Risk Analysis, Quality Function Deployment…
- Concept Commercialization through “Design for manufacturing” activity.
- Application of “Value Engineering” to improve product, reduce cost.
- Right selection of “Materials/ processes” for new product development
- Vendor Development for “Special materials/ Tooling/ Pilot manufacturing”, whenever required.
-The candidate would need to interact with clients, suppliers and other departments for effective project management. Low to moderate amount of travel to clients or suppliers place would be involved.
Must have a First Class in Four/ Three years Diploma: with 1-2 years of experience in New Product Development designing or Tooling or Manufacturing.
- Candidate shall possess “very strong aptitude” and “strong engineering knowledge”.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes is a must, experience in manufacturing is desirable. Knowledge of medical grade materials, testing is a definite plus but not mandatory.
- Hands-on experience of Advanced CAD software’s are mandatory for candidates who have experience in design.
- Proficiency in Solid works OR ProE is desirable
- Candidate must be innovative, motivated and a risk taker
- Proven experience in Prototyping, Detailing, Documentation related to product design is preferred
- Any track record of excellence in academics, work life or extracurricular activities would be an advantage
- Knowledge of GD&T and Tolerance Analysis will be an added advantage
Work Location: Navi Mumbai
Company Name: VEOL LABS PVT LTD
Walk-in Date: 30th June 2012
Time: 02:30pm to 04:00pm
Plot no – A 747, Near Pavan Bus Stop MIDC Pawane, TTC Industrial Area, Koparkhairane, NAVI MUMBAI.