Quality Assurance (ISO/CMMI/ITIL)
Qualification: Any Graduate
. Participate in project audits.
• Establish and maintain a project-wide audit schedule.
• Maintain quality records of the project
• Provide assistance in the implementation of project procedures and manage a continual improvement process for the project in co-ordination with cross-functional teams
• Ensure by checking, verification, inspection or audit, as appropriate to the activity, that the specified level of conformance has been achieved in the project.
• Perform root cause analysis of NCs / Defects, develop and improve meaningful corrective action plans to prevent the reoccurrence, co-coordinating with cross-functional teams and initiate quality improvements.
• Facilitate project-wide training, as required.
• Track and report pertinent Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the project
• Capture/Record trends, analyze and report the status of implementation, and assess the effectiveness of the Project Quality Management System in co-ordination with cross-functional teams & Report the status of Quality Management System implementation to Quality Manager.
Work Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Company Name: Subex Limited
Walk-in Date: 29th June 2012
Time: 10:00am to 11:30am
Contact person: Vishwa
Subex Limited, Adarsh Tech Park, Outer Ring Road, Devarabisannalli, Bangalore.