Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Qualification: Any Graduate
The Search Engine Specialist oversees campaigns with large advertising budgets and has overall responsibilities for the campaign, which will include the following
- Plan, prepare and execute Strategy including keyword research, search engine advertising, etc.
- Write and test ad copy, launch new advertising programs, and collaborate with Managers to optimize landing pages
- Ongoing campaign management and maintenance
- Optimize bids and keywords across multiple websites in line with the overall marketing goals.
- Track and analyze key search metrics and execute on your findings this may include bid adjustments and/or campaign optimization
- Build and manage strong relationships with search engines
- Actively seek to increase the services offered and increase the income generated through cross-selling and up-selling
- Competitor’s study and strategy
- Minimum 2 Years of Experience in SEM.
- Strong analytical skills
- Yahoo Ambassador and/or Qualified Google Advertising Professional certification and/or two years of SEM experience.
- Skilled in Microsoft programs, especially Excel, Access.
- Keyword research using Word Tracker, Overture, Google Tools
- Desire to test and improve creative and all campaign elements
- Strong communication and organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-directed and able to working independently, but recognize the requirements of contributing in a team environment
- Experience with a web analytics tool, like Google Analytics, Omniture, Netstat (preferred)
Work Location: Gurgaon
Company Name: iYogi Technical Services Pvt Ltd
Walk-in Date: 10th, 13th, 14th August 2012
Time: 10:00am to 06:00pm
Contact Person: Sharadhi
Walk in Venue:
iYogi Talent Centre , Buiding no-6 , DLF Cyber City , Sec-24-25 A , Tower- A , Ground floor , Gurgaon.