Trade Executive / Trade Analyst
Qualification: Graduate- Commerce and Finance
Processing of Trade Finance products related to Documentary Letters of credit, Guarantees, Bank to Bank Reimbursements, Documentary Collections, Supplier Finance, Packing Credits, Receivable Financing. Understanding of underlying Trade documentation, and Fund Transfer, and Swifts. -Should be open to staggered working hours & open to work on Sundays
- Processing of Trade products – L/c, Collections, Guarantee/ SBLC, Bank to Bank Reimbursement.
- Monitor Queue for incoming transactions and ensure they are processed promptly as per SLA
- Responsible to prepare / monitor process related report.
- Monitor pending transactions, rejected messages, and ageing transactions
- Ensure all transactions are processed as per procedures with complete accuracy.
1 to 4 years of relevant experience in Trade Finance – Export and Import, L/c processing.
CDCS Certified candidates would be an added advantage.
Min 15yrs of regular academic qualification
Any Commerce and Finance graduation
Graduation done through correspondence will not be eligible
Willingness to work in Night shifts
Should not have more than 2 years of gap in education and career
Work Location: Kolkata
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Walk-in Date: 16th, 17th, 18th July 2012
Time: 11:00am to 01:00pm
Contact Person: Vinod Rayan/ 04466166462(HR)
TCS, Unitech HiTech Structure Ltd.,
IT/ITES SEZ, Block A, 7th Floor,
Tower AI, AII, AIII,
Plot No. DH1, DH2, DH3 & DH 3/1,
Action area 1,