Qualification: B Com / M Com / MBA Finance / BBM / BBA
Verify diversified transactions, audits transaction and portfolio reports, and researches discrepancies on a daily basis for employee benefit trust accounts. Verify accuracy of information by reviewing daily exception reports. Respond to internal and external inquiries, initiating follow up inquiries or independently resolving exceptions. Verify report schedules, ensuring that reports sent to clients are accurate and mailed within scheduled timeframes.
The principle responsibilities of the Analyst may include, but may not be limited to, the following;
1. Daily reviews diversified transactions using personal computer and report, performing maintenance on assigned accounts according to procedures, including checking and correcting discrepancies, verifying outside funds, and reviewing transactions.
2. Audits investment reports, cash statements, and supplemental reporting to verify that data is correctly posted and transactions properly classified. Writes inquiries to resolve audit discrepancies.
3. Responds to internal and external inquiries resolving discrepancies related to accounts.
4. Reviews daily exception reports resolving issues by applying knowledge of accounting and performance procedures and principles
5. Identifies discrepancies affecting accounts, makes necessary corrections if possible, or routes information to the originating area and follows through until corrections are made.
6. Verifies report schedules, ensuring that reports sent to clients are accurate and mailed within scheduled timeframes.
7. Prepares various report schedules and/or IRS forms per client procedures.
8. Provides performance data for individual manager portfolio through the processing and reconciliation of accounting on the appropriate system.
Good Communication skills
Basic Knowledge of Computers (MS Office)
Flexibility to work in Night Shifts (US hours i.e. 6:30PM – 3:30AM)
Good understanding of Financial concept
Good analytical skills and eye for detail
Work Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Company Name: Northern Operating Services, Pvt Ltd
Walk-in Date: 9th July 2012
Time: 10:00am to 12:00pm
Northern Operating Services Private Limited , Manyata Embassy Business Park , “Jacaranda ” Block C1 Wing B, Nagavara , Bangalore – 560 045
Please click on the link given below, enter the Asia Pacific – India zone, put requisition number and upload the resume for the job listed:
Insert the following requisition Number: INDIAEXPL 2012
Upload the resume for post of “ANALYST” (Resume upload on Northern Trust Site is mandatory) and directly walk in on :