Design Engineer / R&D
Qualification: Diploma, B.Tech/B.E. – Mechanical, Production/Industrial
The profile involves activities in taking a product from concept to market. Depending on the skills and liking, the candidate would be responsible for one or more steps such as concept development, prototyping, product design, test method development, pilot manufacturing, and ISO 13485 related documentation.
The candidate would need to interact with clients, suppliers and other departments for effective project management. Low to moderate amount of travel to clients or suppliers place would be involved.
BE/B.Tech:1-2 years of experience in New Product Development or Tooling or Manufacturing.
- Diploma: with 2-3 years of experience in New Product Development designing or Tooling or Manufacturing.
- Candidate shall possess very strong aptitude and strong engineering knowledge.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes is a must, experience in manufacturing is desirable. Knowledge of medical grade materials, testing is a definite plus but not mandatory.
- Hands-on experience of Advanced CAD softwares are mandatory for candidates who have experience in design.
- Proficiency in Solid works OR ProE is desirable
- Candidate must be innovative, motivated and a risk taker
- Proven experience in Prototyping, Detailing, Documentation related to product design is preferred
- Any track record of excellence in academics, work life or extracurricular activities would be an advantage
- Knowledge of GD&T and Tolerance Analysis will be an added advantage
Work Location: Navi Mumbai
Company Name: Veol Medical Technologies Pvt Ltd
Walk-in Date: 18th, 19th, 20th July 2012
Walk-in Time: 02:30pm to 04:30pm
A – 747, Near Pavan Bus Stop MIDC Pawane, TTC Industrial Area Koparkhairane NAVI MUMBAI