Reporting to – Team Leaders/Managers
Qualification: Diploma/Degree (mechanical, automobile engineering)
-Execute the project on CAD-CATIA V5 related to “Automotive Interiors”
-Complex CAD modeling, surfacing & drawing generation of Instrument Panels/ Door Trims/ Center console and other small plastic parts
-Meet the estimated time & quality.
-May need to work on stretched targets.
-Take ownership of the assigned job.
Technical Competencies/ Capabilities Required
• Experience in design of plastic components preferably automotive interiors
• Proficiency in 3D modeling, surfacing & drafting in CATIA V-5
• Basics of Mechanical design aspects.
• Understanding of Plastic surface design (A/B/C) & other related aspects.
• Basic Manufacturing knowledge specially Plastic Injection molding
• Ability to understand & model the component based on criteria sections or hand sketch concepts.
• Good drawing reading & ability to create manufacturing drawings.
• Able to read GD&T & understand its meaning
Other Competencies/ Capabilities Required • Able to work ONSITE at client facility independently.
• Flexible to work on different projects of longer or shorter duration with different leaders.
• Good grasping & learnability.
• Good team member.
• Able to implement the methodology/standard practice in assigned job.
• Able to work on stretched targets.
• Able to understand the sense of urgency.
• Able to take ownership of the assigned job.
• Must have professional attitude & decorum.
• Must be able to follow the company’s policy & culture.
Work Location: Gurgaon/Pune
Company Name: Chevalnoir Technologies
Walk-in Date: 3rd May 2012
Contact: 040 66447395